Tartan Touch 2019 is almost here. We are delighted to announce that Tartan Touch returns to Laigh Bent on Wednesday 22nd May!
The sessions will run over 10 consecutive Wednesday nights with a 7pm start time.
There are 2 ways to get involved. Summer Passes are only £20 here but are only available until week 2 of the block. Single Passes £3 can be purchased here or you can turn up on the night!
Under 12's are free if accompanied on the pitch by an adult.
Here's what President Ross Whiteside had to say about Tartan Touch last year:
What is Tartan Touch?
Tartan Touch is Scottish Rugby’s Fun, Simple and Social version of non-contact rugby. With only 8 simple rules it is a great game for all abilities and all ages.
How to play Tartan Touch
The aim is to touch the ball down over opponent’s goal line. To do this, you need to keep possession by avoiding being touched.
Possession lost if:
- Touched 6 times
- Ball leaves the pitch
- Ball passed forward, dropped forward, or kicked forward
- Foul play by team in possession
- Offload within 2 steps or 2 seconds - No offside from the offload
- Place ball on ground - Offside line created
- Must be passed away by touched player or a team mate