There are a few points we would like to cover off before #BullsBeer Fest 2019…
• Tickets will be available on the day so don’t worry if you don’t have one yet!
• If you already have bought tickets you will need to bring these with you on the day to gain access.
• If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked to provide ID so please remember it otherwise you will be unable to get alcohol
• To confirm under 18’s are free for this event as long as they are accompanied by a parent or guardian. Fun zone tickets are required if you want to make use of the activities
• Everyone will get a wristband and once you have this you are free to come and go throughout the day
• Security will be present on the day and will eject anyone without a wristband, drinking alcohol with a under 18 band or if you are disorderly on the day
• We will be operating a token system on the day.
• Card facilities are available for token sales
• The doors will open at 12noon
• We have a fixture on the day – on the main pitch - Senior XV vs GHK with a 2pm kick-off
• If you are travelling to get to Laigh Bent on Saturday the easiest way would be either bus or train to Hamilton Central which it approx. 10 min walk to Hamilton Rugby Club
• There are roadworks on Bent Road so access via cars etc will be limited with access only via the Mill Road side of Bent Road
• Limited car parking facilities are available at the rugby club at the cost of £5
• The weather is starting to look better than originally forecast at the start of the week although this could change. Our Beer Festival is an outdoor event so please dress appropriately for this…including suitable footwear
• Our huge marquee will provide cover for any rain showers that may or may not arrive
• Seating will be at a premium on the day so please bring your own fold down/camping chairs etc
Most importantly, please enjoy yourselves. We are looking forward to seeing everyone there for the social event of the summer!
We will be using the hashtag #BullsBeer so please tag us on social media on the day!