“This is a great opportunity for friends and family that want to get into Rugby, understand more about the game or just have a lot of fun to play rugby in a friendly and social environment”
Alan Falconer - Club Development Officer
We are pleased to announce that Tartan Touch will be starting at Laigh Bent on the following dates
- Every Wednesday from 21st June to the 9th August inclusive (6.30pm-8.30pm)
- On Sunday 16th, 23rd July and 6th August (Time to be confirmed)
For further details and how to book/pay for your place please go to tartantouch.org.
Tartan Touch is simple, social rugby – a game for everyone!
Join in the fun and get fit this summer
- Play rugby in a safe and fun environment
- Enjoy a high-intensity workout
- Simple, fun and sociable exercise experience for participants of every level.
- High quality, inclusive, non-contact form of rugby
- Save £13 by purchasing the Tartan Touch Summer Pass for only £20 and get automatically entered into a competition to win tickets for the European Champions Cup Finals at BT Murrayfield on Saturday 13 May! Link to Purchase - HERE
- Each individual session is £3
Get In Touch
Updated 22:48 - 27 Apr 2017 by Simon Harrison
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to one of the 'Tartan Touch Ambassadors' at the club: Gordon 'Gopher' Lindsay, Susan Gemmell, Leeann Watson, Jim Browning, George Currie, Stuart Sutherland and Natalie Martin