Hamilton Rugby Club invites applications for the position of Head Coach.
The Head Coach will be responsible for all playing and coaching matters within the Senior section of the Club, with primary emphasis on the performance and success of the 1stXV. The post-holder will be responsible for, work with, and develop a team of assistant coaches. Supported by a full time Youth Development Officer he/she will also be responsible for management of the transition of a rich seam of talent from our successful Youth Section into Senior rugby.
The successful applicant is likely to:
- hold IRB Rugby Ready and a minimum of UKCC Level 2 qualification
- demonstrate commitment to continuing personal development and coaching best practice
- have successfully coached a senior club at an appropriately high level
- be able to demonstrate a track record of developing individual players skillsets and collective player development and understanding of the game
- show commitment, drive and ambition
- possess excellent man-management and communication skills
- command respect within the Club and the game, and be committed to succeed by upholdingthe Laws and the Spirit of the Game
Further information about Hamilton Rugby Club can be found on our web site Interested parties should submit their rugby CV to, or call for preliminary discussion with
Tel +44 (0)7971 614 925 (preferably outside office hours)
Closing date for applications is April 19th 2013
Note that although the role requires a degree of commitment it is not a full time salaried post